Over the past 20 years we have collated a unique set of comparables for the valuation of water and leisure properties; this enables us to provide knowledgeable, market-led valuations on fisheries, lakes, and waterside businesses. In addition, we regularly analyse business accounts and gather information on rents. Valuing water and leisure properties involves numerous factors as every property is unique. If you require a valuation please get in touch.
We offer a range of valuations to suit our clients’ requirements.
- Market appraisals
- Red Book valuations
- Rental valuations (landlord and tenant)
- Desk top valuations (agents only)
We value the following asset types:
- All still water coarse and trout fisheries
- Fishing rights
- Fish farms
- Water sports lakes
- Residential properties with lakes and water frontage
- Leisure properties with water, including holiday accommodation, parks, caravan sites and log cabin developments
- Restored and unrestored mineral workings
RICS Red Book valuations
“Red Book” valuations have to comply with the RICS Valuation Professional Standards. They are commonly used by most high street banks or building societies and by solicitors and accountants requiring a RICS compliant valuation. All of whom we act for.
We undertake Red Book valuations for the following purposes:
- Secured lending
- Matrimonial purposes
- Compulsory purchase
- Expert witness
If you need some advice, please get in touch with our team of water & leisure experts who will be happy to help.